Midlands Fly Fishing — The Blog￼
Spring is a great time to enjoy fly fishing for trout with nymphs and dry flies. Observing insects within lakes, hatching and falling onto the water, seeing how trout react to them, then selecting the right fly and method to catch fish, is the very essence of fly fishing. So what better time to learn more about stillwater dry fly and nymph fishing?
Who is the Seminar For?
- Anyone who wants to learn more about fly fishing still waters imitatively
- Perfect for less experienced fly fishers wanting to take the next step forward
- Catch most of your fish on lures? Find out how to catch when lures fail
- Want to keep catching when the going gets tough?
- AM – Talk, video presentations and practical demonstrations
- PM – Fishing on Bushyleaze Lake, one of the best dry fly stillwater venues in the country plus guidance from instructors
Where, When & Price
- Saturday 30th May 2015
- Lechlade & Bushyleaze Trout Fishery
- £79.50 including a 4 fish ticket
How Do I Book?
- Contact us here or call Steve on 07901 744 869
Catch more trout this season – Carsington Fly Fishing Seminar – Saturday April 18th 2015
April is a great time to fish Carsington as this is the time when buzzer fishing is at its best and matching the hatch can be devastatingly effective. Now, more than ever before there is an amazing range of tackle and flies available to the angler, so much so that selecting the right tackle and flies for any particular day on the water can seem overwhelming.
Join qualified instructors Don Stazicker and Steve Yeomans for a morning seminar that will enable you to enjoy your best season ever! Take advantage of our many years of guiding experience as we show you what trout eat, how to imitate it and how to present your flies for greatest success. In the afternoon you get the chance to go afloat and put your new knowledge into practice.
No boat partner? Don’t worry, you can pair up on the day, who knows, it might be the beginning of a great fishing friendship.
The fee for the day is £79.50 per person which includes an entertaining morning packed with essential information, a half day boat fee and fishing permit, great value for any angler.
We have just 4 places remaining so book ASAP (Bookings must be made before April 1st 2015) by contacting Steve Yeomans on 07901 744869 or e-mail us here.