Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Midlands Fly Fishing’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The minimum age for which we accept bookings on our courses, lessons and guided trips is 16 years old for all persons attending.
- Confirmation of your booking occurs on receipt of your payment by Midlands Fly Fishing.
- Once a confirmed booking has been made cancellation or alteration of booking date is not permitted. Midlands Fly Fishing reserve the right to change/cancel bookings in extenuating circumstances, e.g. weather unsafe to carry out activity, etc.
- Gift voucher purchases are non refundable. However gift vouchers purchased for a specific activity/trip can be redeemed against an alternative Midlands Fly Fishing product.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, all content, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless authorized by Midlands Fly Fishing.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.