Spring is a great time to enjoy fly fishing for trout with nymphs and dry flies. Observing insects within lakes, hatching and falling onto the water, seeing how trout react to them, then selecting the right fly and method to catch fish, is the very essence of fly fishing. So what better time to learn more about stillwater dry fly and nymph fishing?
Who is the Seminar For?
- Anyone who wants to learn more about fly fishing still waters imitatively
- Perfect for less experienced fly fishers wanting to take the next step forward
- Catch most of your fish on lures? Find out how to catch when lures fail
- Want to keep catching when the going gets tough?
- AM – Talk, video presentations and practical demonstrations
- PM – Fishing on Bushyleaze Lake, one of the best dry fly stillwater venues in the country plus guidance from instructors
Where, When & Price
- Saturday 30th May 2015
- Lechlade & Bushyleaze Trout Fishery
- £79.50 including a 4 fish ticket
How Do I Book?
- Contact us here or call Steve on 07901 744 869